Our goals and commitment to you
Money Line Capital is committed to the protection of your privacy while providing a high standard of customer service.
Collection and use of personal information
We collect personal information such as name, address, contact information, date of birth, social insurance number and financial information. We use social insurance numbers for identification purposes only. We collect these numbers at the option of the customer, they are not required to complete a credit application. We use the information we collect to:
- confirm identification;
- assess credit worthiness;
- provide leasing and/or financing services to you; and
- promote the services and products of Money Line Capital and its affiliates.
Disclosure of personal information
We do not sell information about our customers to others. Your personal information is a vital part of our ongoing business relationship with you. We will only disclose personal information:
- On a confidential basis, to our agents, suppliers, funders and service providers, to complete the transactions initiated by you;
- If the personal information forms part of an asset or a business that we sell or assign;
- To protect and enforce the rights and property of Money Line Capital;
- For fraud prevention or the reduction of the risk of fraud;
- To our affiliates for the purpose of providing you with information relating to products and services that may assist you in achieving your financial goals;
- If the disclosure is required or permitted by law; or
- If you request or consent to the disclosure.
Cookies and IP addresses
Safeguards and security
Money Line Capital provides appropriate physical, technological and organizational measures to safeguard personal information and to protect it from unauthorized access, deletion or alteration. This includes limiting employee access of personal information to those employees who have a business reason to know this personal information.
Money Line Capital often reviews its policies and procedures and may make changes to this policy from time to time. This is the most current version of this policy. Prior versions are available by contacting the Money Line Capital Privacy Officer.
Questions and concerns
by email at: email@example.com
by fax at: 647.496.7897
or by mail at:
100 King Street West, Suite 5700,
Toronto, ON M5X 1C7
Money Line Capital will promptly respond to your inquiry.